Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Salba Day 2

Ok - so I'm on Day 2 of the Salba trial. It could just be my imagination but I really do feel that I have more energy tonight. Yesterday I didn't really notice a difference but today I seem to be more energized.
I hope this is the start of a new trend but I really think more than a 3 day trial is required. Therefore, I ordered some chia seeds online and hopefully, I'll be able to tell if I feel any different.
Anecdotal evidence is hard to fully capture so only time will tell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chia is not the same as Salba, so if you don't feel the same energy, etc. after receiving your chia, you should buy Salba. Chia is the general term for several species that are predominantly comprised of wild crops grown around the world. Salba is grown under strict growing conditions at one location in the world. With chia, the nutritional consistency and quality are kind of hit and miss depending on where it is grown. With Salba, you are guaranteed the same nutritional quality from crop to crop because Salba growers care more about quality of crops than they do about crop turnover.

Salba is a little more expensive, but you know exactly where it comes from and who has handled it.

geographygeek said...

Thanks for the tip! I will make sure that I buy Salba to get the true benefits - I think quality is more important than price when it comes to some things.